Policy and Procedures
1. Client (builder) delivers plans to surveyor via email of PDF plot or hardcopy + AutoCAD file if available. It is the client's responsibility to review and verify the plans are dimensioned, accurate, and complete.
2. Client fills out a Request for Staking (see below). If further detail is needed to explain the location for staking, please email or fax a sketch.
3. If the plan submitted doesn't have the required information (dimensions) needed, a Request for Information (R.F.I.) will be sent to the client.
3. Field Survey
4. Staking plot is given to the client.
5. Points are Verified in Field (V.I.F.) by client (builder) prior to construction.